Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Sweet Smell of Success.....

So I hosted my second nutritional seminar today.

Besides the fact that it was 65 degrees outside, which is unheard of in January, I had a good turnout of about 40 people. I want to thank everyone who attended the seminar, and hope that you were able to learn something from it. For those of you who were not able to make it, I had Tito video tape the seminar so you can thank him for it (he said tips are greatly appreciated), and I will post the videos as soon as I figure out how to upload them on the web. They should be there in the next few blogs that follow, so stay tuned. For those that came, I highly recommend you watch it again, because I'm sure you will get more information out of it the second time around.

We also had a weight lifting clinic with coach Vlad that followed, and everyone that attended was extremely happy with how their form was improving.

Overall, it was a very good and successful day.

We still have a couple of spots open for the Paleo/ Alpo challenge, so if you did not sign up you still have a chance to do so. I will be keeping everyone posted as to when we will begin. Next week I will coordinate the time with all of you to make sure that it works for all of us.




For those that did not make it to the seminar, and would still like to sign up for the challenge, feel free to contact me.

yuri@absolutefitnj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment