Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Positive Thinking Challenge


Positive thinking: I mentioned that everyone should do an exercise to help change the negative thoughts into positive thoughts. I explained that as soon as you get a negative thought; substitute it with an opposing positive thought. If you can do that exercise for 30 consecutive days, you get one on one personal training with me, for a month. You have 90 days to complete this challenge. If at any point you have a negative thought and it's not replaced right away, you restart your count from day zero. Since there is no way for me to track whether or not you did this positive thinking exercise for a full 30 days, I will be using the honor system. Please keep in mind that is extremely difficult to fake being positive.



Trust me, if you do this exercise, whether you do it for 30 consecutive days or not, it will still benefit you. You will start noticing what type of thoughts you are having, and for once in your life you will have control over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment