Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Surround Yourself With People You Admire


Take a look around the people you surround yourself with. Many say that you should surround yourself with positive, successful people so that that you can always learn from them and become a successful, positive person as well. However if you are surrounded by negative people see what you can learn from them as well. Why do they affect you? What lesson do they have to teach you? It all comes back to you. Your reaction to that individual is what dictates the positive or negative situation.
If a negative person in your life does things that always put you down and belittle you then the best thing to do is separate yourself from that relationship. Do so after figuring out the questions asked above.
From every encounter every situation their must be a lesson learned.

To sum up: learn from everyone and everything, surround your self with like minded positive people.

Feel Free to contact me with any topics that you would like discussed at
yuri@absolutefitnj.com

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly said and noted!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and so true! I found myself reaching more of the goals I set once I made the conscious choice to surround myself with people that think like I do and propel me forward.

    ReplyDelete