Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Been gone so long

Hey all, I apologize that I was gone for a while. I have no excuse for the 3 month or more disappearance except to say that I was delving into my education and putting in many hours at work. During this time, unfortunately, blogging did not make the to-do list. I realize that I have been busy educating myself and I was selfish by not sharing my knowledge as I was obtaining it. I'm quite excited about the upcoming year because I have much to share with you. So stay tuned because you are not going to want to miss this!

For anyone who appreciates a great, motivational, crazy clip. Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s4X4KNx8Qo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

A true testament of what the human body can achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment